Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Early in the morning

I realize it is nearly 8 am and that is not terribly early. My yogi would like me up by 7 I think, and preferrably by 6 or 6:30. I explained to her how 8 is real progress, and I am going to attempt getting into 7 as normal. Today I was awake at 7:30 and out of bed. I was actually up tp pee around 6, but not awake.

Not a whole lot going on here lately. I am taking a 5 day weekend beginning Friday as it is our 6th anniversary next Tuesday. It will be good to be away from work that long.

I was reviewing some calls for submissions last night, so I might try to make a plan to submit some things over the weekend. I found a few anthologies which I might have something done for previously. I figure the weekend will be a good time to formulate a plan.

I just hope it does not serve to reinforce how much I would prefer to be home full time.

No comments: