Sunday, July 25, 2004

Absolutely perfect

Last night, E and I went to see Sarah McLachlan.

Can I say swoon!!??

It was simply put a purely perfect moment. I first saw her 6 years ago and it was a bit of a spiritual experience. Or perhaps it is more accurate to say it was the pinnacle of a spiritual ecperience. A definite time of spiritual definition and significance.

I consciously went to last night's show with no expectations, and I came away absolutely delighted. Sarah performed every song I could fathom her doing and she was so present in the moment. If I have to coonsider something missing, she did not do Black and White, but that is about the only song I can think of that I missed. I mean, she sang everything. Did I say swoon? Delight? Perfect?

Now for my bitch. No 2X t-shirts. None. So I am taking this as new motivation to double up my weight loss efforts so I can look oh, so fine in my new 1X Sarah t-shirt. I hope to wear it to Beth and Irina's Laboor Day beach wedding. There. I said it out loud.

No comments: