Thursday, June 24, 2004

Technology advances

Thanks to my friend Beth, and some $$ donated to Best Buy, I am now wireless on my laptop. The excitement follows as I hope to carry my laptop off to a few local cafes more often that offer free wireless access and get into the groove of writing more again.

In addition to the router and wireless card, I also discovered a little wireless gadget which plugs into the USB port and requires no router to be wireless, which if I am following, means I could be wireless anywhere, like maybe the beach in Galveston!! woohoo...

While out yesterday I was writing down the accounts of my morning which included a visit by a mama duck and her babies. E is going to try to enhance the video I took in the digital camera or capture part of it as a pic to post here. If I can figure that out, I will post more about them later. They were just so cute, even if they did cause me to scrape the hell out of my heel. Maybe I should post that pic, too. I think not.

No comments: