Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Biscuits and tea

Yummolina.

I wish they always had strawberry jelly available as the biscuits are way better with it than without. Jelly or not, however, the biscuits at Cafe Artiste are indeed the best I have found in town.

I was sitting here wondering what it was that I was forgetting on today's agenda and luckily, it dawned on me that I have to cut some hair tonight at 6.

I was -.2 this morning at WW and thankfully, due to the deal I made with my self, not required to stay for the meeting. The time I go on Wednesday morning is heavily populated by blue haired old ladies, many of whom I can just tell cheat themselves by conveniently 'forgetting' or overlooking points they are consuming, much as my mother would. Why anyone would pay to be there and then cheat is beyond me, but it is indicative of my mother's personal brand of logic.

I am in week six and total loss is 4.4...I'll take it.


No comments: