Thursday, March 16, 2006

Now I've done it...

I am so in trouble and really, it isn't my fault. A woman from PA, Loryi, had listed some yarns on the knitter's forum I frequent. All new, and name brands, smoke free pet free home, and at decent prices, below retail. I emailed her an offer for the lot of them and under what she was asking, and she agreed. They arrived today, woohoo, and all are ones I have not previously used. Woohoo.

I get to work today and one of my coworkers brought me a bag of yarn. I am just in trouble...

I am not going to think about it and just enjoy the yarn party. And eat my leftover CA Pixzza Kitchen pear and gorgonzola add bacon pizza for lunch while watching General Hospital before having to return to the chaos that is the salon today.

Later chicas.

No comments: