Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Last night I had to deal with having that damn worm on my laptop. I think I managed to remove it with the assistance of E going into the registry for me as that is something I will never be brave enough to do on my own. Let's just all keep our fingers crossed.

I have to focus on getting everything done for the O'hara chapbook competition which has a Feb 1 deadline(not Feb 28 as I was thinking). My goal is to get it into the mail tomorrow actually, so I guess that means no going to the cafe in the morning. I am going to take a copy to work and maaybe work on it today a little so the cafe might still happen. We will just have to see how it goes.

Today begins a new yoga session and since I have not gone but once in the last 5 weeks(what the hell is up with that, somebody please tell me), I am letting it be a new beginning. Time to get my ass into the shower.

No comments: