Thursday, January 22, 2004

I have a few clients I maintain on the side, 4 families, for the most part who have a monthly in-home visit from me, their own personal hair artist. Last night, one of them decided I needed a 25% raise. May that be the beginning of a trend that follows through all around. If only JCP would do the salary raise 25%. What a difference that would make!!

I added a few new links to my daily reads on the left. I found them through the dish link, from a link where Kristie takes over another site for the day. It is all part of her book promotional stuff, which I am happy to say, EP will somehow be a part of. We are publishing a piece of her work in the next issue and reviewing the book, too.

Not a whole lot else going on around here lately. Work is the same old crap, though I did tweak my schedule again so I will no longer have to work any Sundays. This means an 11 hour Monday, but it will be worth it to just be there 4 days a week.

There is some sort of minifunk rolling around, but nothing which is in any way prohibitive. Mostly I have not slept well in weeks and it is making me crabby and not wanting to go out much. Unfortunately it is right at a time when E wants to go out more, but we are working through that. I would like to see her actually going to events on her own when it is something she really wants to do, but that has not happened yet.

I think I might send the John Bologna piece to my writer's list for critique. Maybe.

No comments: